Women in Technology (WIT) has the sole aim of advancing women in technology -- from the classroom to the boardroom. WIT meets its vision through a variety of leadership development, technology education, networking and mentoring opportunities for women at all levels of their careers. WIT has nearly 1000 members in the Washington, D.C./Maryland/Virginia metro region.
From the Classroom....
To the Boardroom....
- The Leadership Foundry
- Our Annual Leadership Awards Banquet, which recognizes women in technology organizations or affiliated organizations for their outstanding leadership and accomplishments in the areas of thought leadership, entrepreneurship, and technology.
And Everywhere in Between....
- WIT.Connect are monthly networking and educational programs held on a variety of topics with a diverse array of speakers.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) hold smaller meetings on myriad issues ranging from technology to Cyber Security to Women Business Owners book groups.
- Member networking luncheons are held at a variety of locations around the DC Metro Region.
- Mentor/Protégé Program is "women mentoring women" and provides for a member protégé to obtain advice from a senior member of WIT.
- Job Fairs, Job Postings, and a member's only job bank enable our members to obtain employees or find employment.
|1 Year Standard: $115
||Federal/State Employee*: $50
|2 Year Standard: $200
|*Upon Registration, please e-mail/fax your photo ID to the WIT staff for validation.
Click Here to download the WIT Code of Conduct
Click Here to download the WIT Organizational Structure