Women in Technology operates on a fiscal year from July 1 - June 30th. Leadership terms range between one and two years in length (depending on the position). The nominating process of recruiting for open leadership positions begins February of each year, member voting takes place in May and positions are assumed July 1. From time-to-time a position is vacated off-cycle and it becomes necessary to recruit for that position.
Open Positions- to be filled immediately
- Communications Committee, Vice Chair, Programs Liaison
- Communications Committee, Vice Chair, Website
- Job Fair, Vice Chair
- Membership Committee, Chair
- Nominating Committee, Vice Chair
Open Leadership Positions – 2017-2018 Team (assume role July 1, 2017)
- Board Member at Large, Special Events
- Board Member at Large, Member Development
- Board Member, Communications Chair
To apply for one of our open positions you can complete our online application. Application Deadline is May 3rd.
Nominating Committee Chair: Nanci Schimizzi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominating Committee: Vice Chair: Open