TechTANK: Advice for Every Entrepreneur & Intrapreneur
Thursday, June 15, 2017, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDT
CALL FOR SPEAKERS FOR TechTANK
Are you an entrepreneur or an intrapreneur who would like to share your successes and challenges with a panel of experts and the WIT community? Do you want to learn how to tackle some of the most common Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing difficulties entrepreneurs face?
We’re seeking women to share their entrepreneurial stories as part of WIT Women Business Owners Spring into Action Entrepreneurship Series as well as network, problem solve, and seek potential clients.
Women who support other women are confident, generous, visionaries. - Mariela DabbahREQUIREMENTS To Apply to Be a Speaker:
1. You must be an entrepreneur (and one of the owners of the company) or intrapreneur
2. You are a passionate and engaging speaker with an interesting business / business model
3. You must be open to advice and critiques that will help you improve your business
4. Your presentation must be no more than 8 minutes long and must have a connection to STEM
5. You must be able to present your successes and/or challenges in no less than 3 of the 5 focus areas
6. You must identify challenges that a Panel of Experts (Finance, HR, Marketing/Sales, Growth) can assist withSubmit a completed application NLT 11:59PM EST on April 8, 2017. Questions?
or Follow @WITWomen with Hashtag #WITBestSelf
Click here for information on the WBO Spring Into Action Series.Register for This Event