Cyber Security & Technology
The Cyber Security & Technology Special Interest Group (Cyber & Tech SIG) is dedicated to advancing the education and professional opportunities for girls and women in the information security and technology space.
The Cyber & Tech SIG focuses our activities to fulfill the following goals:
- CAREERS - To help increase the number of women working and holding management positions in these industries.
- EXPERTS - To be the “go to subject matter experts” for the WIT membership on cyber and technology topics.
- EDUCATE - To help explain, in easy to understand terminology, evolving technology and internet issues to the WIT membership at large.
- NETWORKING -To cultivate a proactive networking environment where women can collaborate and learn from each other.
- Engage with cyber and IT professionals to discuss today’s hot topics
- Meet leaders within top cybersecurity and technology companies
- Socialize with other women interested in similar topics
- Leverage and/or learn project management skills
To meet our goals, the Cyber & Tech SIG collaborates with other WIT committees to put on cyber and emerging technology events, such as:
- Two WIT.Connects per Year
- Meet the Cybersecurity / Innovation Company
- Networking Social Events
- Cyber Professional Mentoring
- Cyber Membership Education
For more information please contact:
Chair, Cyber Security & Technology SIG
Vice Chair, Cyber Security & Technology SIG